1. Information regarding compliance with Article 10 of the LSSICE
Owner of the web: DO YOU PLAY? LLC
Address: 1418 Innes Pl, VENICE CA 90291
2. Protection of personal data
Personal data obtained through the website are exclusively destined to carry out the requested services. Your data will be kept in files property of DO YOU PLAY? LLC and stored for the legally necessary time. You dispose of the right to access, rectification, cancellation and objection by sending a letter to our address at: 1418 Innes Pl, VENICE CA 90291 or an e-mail to email@example.com
3. Intellectual property rights and responsibility regarding contents
- 3.1 It is forbidden to use any of the contents of the website, specifically the texts, design and logos and font codes, without the specific authorization of their owners. Any unauthorized use will be duly persecuted by the legitimate owners.
- 3.2 The owner of the website is exempt from any responsibility for the contents accessed to by links contained in the website, according to Article 17 of the LSSICE.
4. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The present conditions of use remain subject to Spanish law; for any conflict derived from the interpretation of the said conditions, the parts accept the jurisdiction of the tribunals of the city of Barcelona.